|For at se vore priser skal du være oprettet som kunde: Er du allerede oprettet som kunde skal du logge ind.
3Com® 3102 Business Phone
Product #: 3C10402B
Maximized Productivity with Superior Audio Quality
The 3Com® 3102 Business Phone offers even the busiest, multi-tasking workers the power and flexibility they need. With the capability to support Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) or native 3Com NBX® call control, the phone optimizes voice communications now and offers investment assurance for future deployments.
Users can easily access commonly used features such as Speaker, Redial, Conference, Transfer, and Hold by means of oversized buttons. Dozens of additional capabilities are programmable so the phone can be tailored to meet individual requirements. And an intuitive display provides instant access to the location's user directory and call logs, helping workers keep in touch with each other and with customers.
3Com has placed acoustic excellence at the core of the phone design. A high quality speaker and microphone are carefully matched with the phone's external housing design to maximize speaker volume and minimize "clipping" during full-duplex speakerphone calls. In addition, the 3102 phone, is designed to support emerging wideband audio standards, and includes a built-in headset jack.
- For versatility, supports 3Com NBX platforms and the SIP-based 3Com VCX system
- Provides the flexibility of 18 programmable buttons with lights
- Offers the convenience of 10 fixed-feature buttons, including Speaker, Redial, Conference, Transfer, Hold, Voice Mail, Forward to Mail, Hands-Free, Mute, and two Volume controls
- Makes access to user directories and call logs intuitive with a 2-line pixel display
- Enables user interaction with the display via three context-sensitive softkeys and a four-way cursor
- Delivers the audio performance of a high-quality, full-duplex speakerphone
- Includes a built-in headset jack
- Anticipates evolving standards by being wideband audio-ready
- Enables quick message checks with a large message-waiting indicator
- Facilitates desktop or wall-mount use with a multiposition stand
- Allows one-wire connectivity between the phone and a PC with a 10/100 switched Ethernet dual port
- Supports Power over Ethernet via the IEEE 802.3af standard
- Offers multiple language support with optional language-specific faceplates (German, French, Italian, and Spanish)
- Call Control: 3Com NBX H3 or SIP
- Power over Ethernet: IEEE 802.3af support
- Network Connectivity: Dual-port 10/100 switched Ethernet
- Codecs: G.711, ADPCM, G.729a/b (requires system software support)
- Headset Jack: RJ-9 type connector
- QoS: 802.1p, IP-ToS, and VLAN support
- Jitter Buffer: Adaptive
- Display: 160 x 33 pixels, black and white
- DHCP: Supports option 184
- RTP Frame Size: 20/30 ms
- Silence Suppression: Supported with G.729b Codec
- English language faceplate
- Two-meter handset cord
- Three-meter Ethernet patch cable
- Safety documentation
Selvom vi gør vort bedste for at give fyldestgørende information, så er billederne kun vejledende, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis 100% identisk med det viste billede. Produkter kan være vist med ekstraudstyr der ikke er inkluderet eller i andre form- og farvevarianter. Hvis der er forskel mellem produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og billede, så er det produktoverskriften som gælder. Hvis du er i tvivl, så kontakt os gerne. Vi tager forbehold for trykfejl, ændring af priser og specifikationer uden varsel.